Adventures & Accomplishments
Outside of the professional arena, Jennifer firmly believes in the Carpe Diem theory of life. Below are just some of her adventures and initiatives:
- Circumnavigating the globe in 100 days on the M/V Explorer while supervising students in the Semester At Sea program
- Long-distance backpacking trips along the Pacific Crest Trail, Appalachian Trail, and the Camino de Santiago
- Teaching Leadership Adventure to international boarding school students in Leysin, Switzerland
- Developing a unique Operations and Public Relations position at an eco-technology start-up company
- Spending significant time exploring Spain, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, England, Canada, Mexico, Belize, Dominican Republic, and all 48 contiguous United States
- Starring in E! Entertainment’s “Take Me” television show and walking the red carpet for the premiere of Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Joining her fellow Mensa members at the Shack of Sit at Burning Man
- Creating her own line of custom-made apparel, “Momma Doebs’ Lounge Trousers”
Bringing a Vision to Life
Jennifer launched Doebler Consulting with a simple mission: to use her talents and connections to help others succeed. In her role as Lead Consultant at Doebler Consulting, Jennifer actively supports her clients as they work toward their goals. She has hand-picked regional consultants across the country to expand the firm’s capabilities for cost-effective service.
Education & Affiliations
Jennifer earned her BS in Secondary Education: English from Penn State University where she was an Orientation Leader, Resident Assistant for the Arts & Architecture Special Interest House, Sousaphone Guide and Squad Leader in the Penn State Marching Blue Band, Overall Operations Chairperson for the Penn State Dance Marathon, and Historian of the Parmi Nous Senior Honor Society. She worked as the Independent Chairperson for the Centre County Red Ribbon AIDS Walk in 2001.
Jennifer received her MA in Higher Education Administration from the University of Redlands where she served as Assistant Director of Residence Life and Complex Director of the Johnston Center for Integrative Studies. She went on to work for Semester At Sea, Leysin American School and Simmons College. She then joined the team of engineers at BuLogics, Inc., working on wireless technology and the Internet of Things.
Most recently, Jennifer earned her AACSB-accredited Master of Business Administration from the Labovitz School of Business and Economics at the University of Minnesota. She currently serves as the Faculty Advisor to the MN Delta Chapter of Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity, the Associate Director of the Office for Students in Transition, and mentor screener for Mentor Duluth.