Adventures & Accomplishments
Outside of the professional arena, Jennifer firmly believes in the Carpe Diem theory of life. Below are just some of her adventures and initiatives:
- Circumnavigating the globe in 100 days on the M/V Explorer while supervising students in the Semester At Sea program
- Long-distance backpacking trips along the Pacific Crest Trail, Appalachian Trail, and the Camino de Santiago
- Teaching Leadership Adventure to international boarding school students in Leysin, Switzerland
- Developing a unique Operations and Public Relations position at an eco-technology start-up company
- Spending significant time exploring Spain, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, England, Canada, Mexico, Belize, Dominican Republic, and all 48 contiguous United States
- Starring in E! Entertainment’s “Take Me” television show and walking the red carpet for the premiere of Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Joining her fellow Mensa members at the Shack of Sit at Burning Man
- Creating her own line of custom-made apparel, “Momma Doebs’ Lounge Trousers”
Bringing a Vision to Life
Jennifer launched Doebler Consulting with a simple mission: to use her talents and connections to help others succeed. In her role as Lead Consultant at Doebler Consulting, Jennifer actively supports her clients as they work toward their goals. She has hand-picked regional consultants across the country to expand the firm’s capabilities for cost-effective service.
Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education: English, Communications, & Media from Penn State University.
Master of Arts in Higher Education Administration from the University of Redlands.
AACSB-accredited Master of Business Administration from the Labovitz School of Business and Economics at the University of Minnesota.
Currently, Jennifer is the Director of Student Life at the Maine College of Art in Portland, Maine.